Online Service Menus - Free Trial!
Attention Service Managers...
Need to raise your CSI?
Frustrated with Service Menus in the past?
Ready to improve menu compliance?
Want more profit?
Great! Watch and discover how to start today...
Get started right now at no cost...
It only takes a moment.
We have a Free 30 Day Trial program…
no obligation… no credit card... no strings attached.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Click on the Start my Free Trial button below
2. Complete this Free Trial registration form.
3. Click finish and we automatically set up your Service Menu system for you on the spot.
4. All you have to do is configure your specific dealer data and you're ready to go in just minutes.
5. Start seeing results right away: better advisor sales participation, increased profit, and higher customer satisfaction!
6. Once you enter your prices in the Online Editor, and customize your dealer specific services, you can start using the Service Menus...immediately!
If you have more questions, please contact your local Distributor
or fill out our contact form
Thanks for taking the opportunity to review our online interactive service menu program.
$0.00FREE! Recorded Webinar
Presenter: Steve Kwiatkowski of Liqqid Express
Original Air Date: August 14th, 2012
Auto dealers know that a consistent sales process in the showroom is necessary for success! No less so in the Service Drive!
Find out how using an automated online and interactive menu system can help you boost service sales and profits without adding one new customer!
How can your service department create the consistent selling process that is so often in evidence in the showroom?
System-selling guru, Steve Kwiatkowski of Liqqid Express will update you with real-life examples of dealerships employing new technology tools to impressively increase sales of maintenance packages and other high-profit products.
Meet some of the dealers and service managers as they tell you just how their success was achieved.
You will learn:
How other dealerships have improved sales and profits by employing an automated, online service lane selling processes
How much additional volume and profit the average service advisor can bring to the table by getting more system into their selling
How the consultative approach to service lane selling helps to build long-term customer relationships and repeat sales of service, aftersale products and even more vehicles
The psychology of selling from a menu and why it works to everyone's benefit
How to seize the huge opportunity on your Service Drive! Learn More