(Manual - Available in Downloadable .PDF or Hard Copy Format)
DealersEdge Benchmarks & Best Practices: Winning the Parts Management Numbers Game
Love 'em or hate 'em, numbers are a critical piece to the Parts management puzzle.
Simply put, numbers are your detailed score card of what you're doing right and what you're doing wrong. Master the numbers game and your Parts department will consistently deliver solid profits. Misunderstand or ignore the numbers and your department, and your job, are in serious jeopardy.
No matter where you are on the "numbers learning curve," you'll want to take a look at this just released guide — DealersEdge Benchmarks & Best Practices: Winning the Parts Management Numbers Game.
Discover practical ideas to help you:
• Fine tune your DMS to produce more accurate reports
• Spot profit opportunities in your financial statements
• Improve off-the-shelf fill rates and level of service
• Increase inventory turns and minimize obsolescense
• Maximize ROI on the dealer's investment in inventory
• Show your entire Parts team how their efforts affect the dealership's bottom line
Find out how the magic of numbers management can help you squeeze thousands of additional profit dollars from your parts inventory. Discover:
• How carefully reviewing financial statements helped one Parts Manager cut costs and increase gross profits by $50,000 a year
• Proven strategies to improve forecasting on slow moving parts and reduce that idle capital
• A systematic approach to uncovering and eliminating the root cause of parts obsolescence
• Where to look when your physical inventory doesn't match what's on the books
• Two commonly overlooked reports every Parts Manager should use as part of their inventory management routine
• How properly using receipt codes can help you accuratelymeasure your purchasing performance
• Techniques for winning the debate over how to handle parts costs on vehicle reconditioning
• Mike Nicholes' ten question inventory management quiz
• An exercise guaranteed to help you recapture lost sales postings
• The 12 most important aspects to parts department management from Lloyd Schiller
If you're not already convinced, consider this... If the guide helps you better understand even one or two key concepts of Parts management by the numbers then your investment will be returned many times over.