If you are looking for strategies for bringing new customers into your Service Lane – look beyond the service reminders!
Direct mail is not dead and we show you what works.. We will discuss marketing strategy, list generation and the importance of building continuing relationships with your customers. Learn More
A Cost-Effective Way to Develop Future Dealership General Managers
In-House & From Existing Talent
In this White Paper:
How one dealer group successfully sought to identify
and prepare "bench strength" to fill new general manager positions! Learn More
Dealers all over the country are finding that their knowledge of sales and use taxes is not as complete as it needs to be. Many are now suffering from very large audit settlements.
Individual state and local tax rates may differ, but our expert for this session tells us that the laws from jurisdiction to jurisdiction are remarkably similar. Learn to ask the right questions!
A practical guide to keep your prospects "in the net" until you can greet them on the showroom floor
An alarming number of Internet prospects, up to 95% by some estimates, never make it into the showroom. Some aspect of the experience turns them off to your dealership. All too often it is the e-mail-to-phone transition that is the dead end to the sale. Learn More
Adoption and usage of parts e-commerce is climbing. Your competitors are cashing in. The OEMs are pushing it. Don’t get left behind.
You will learn:
To assess whether parts e-commerce is right for your dealership
Which types of parts e-commerce fit (and don’t fit) your dealership
About supplier/solution options and how to evaluate them
The practical side of implementing parts e-commerce from DMS integration to shipping to payment types and more
How to sell more parts, lower costs and improve customer satisfaction by planning and executing a parts e-commerce plan for your dealership. Learn More
Learn how dealers, GMs & their CPAs read the financial statement for your department. Knowing what they look for will better equip you for department improvement. Learn More
1. Dealer Legal Strategies in a Year of Remarkable Turbulence, Uncertainty, Political
Rancor and, Perhaps, Opportunity or Turnaround (NR)
2. Coping with Franchisor Strategies: Revving up on Facilities, Pressures, and Incentives;
The Two-Tiered Pricing Challenge (1)
3. A Key Developing Area to Watch: The “Fiduciary Relationship” (NR)
4. Economic and Regulatory Trends and Domestic Political Uncertainties That Impact
the Legal Rights, Strategies, and Decision-Making of Auto Dealers in America. What
a Dealer Needs to Consider in Strategic Planning During a Time of Uncertainty;
5. Involuntary Franchise Terminations, Termination “Threats,” Brand “Withdrawals,”
“Pressured” Buyouts, Financially-Driven Resignations, Consolidations, and Rights of
First Refusal (4)
6. Coping with Daily Challenges of the Law: The Legal Audit Checklist (5)
7. Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) (12)
8. Taxes (6)
9. Privacy Concerns and Identity Theft (7)
10. Environmental Regulation Explosion (19)
11. Internet Marketing (8)
12. Buying and Selling Dealerships: Factory “Stealth” Conditions; Right of First
Refusal: The Threat (9)
13. Living with the Threat of Terror, Unrest, and Natural Disasters: Doing Business in an
Era of Constant Vigilance (10)
14. Credit Chaos: Floorplans and Other Credit Stress Points for Dealers: GM, Chrysler.
Where Are the Non-Captive Lenders? (11)
15. Workforce Issues: Employee Rights and Benefits, an Activist NLRB, the Prospect of
Unionization (Card Check and Mandatory Arbitration), and Health Care Legislation (13)
16. Audits of Incentive or Warranty Claims: Dealer Beware (14)
17. Customer Satisfaction: CSI vs. Reality (15)
18. Retail Reimbursement for Warranty Work and Parts (16)
19. Encroachment (Protest Laws) (17)
20. Minority and Female Representation (18) Learn More
Failing to be alert for employee schemes to embezzle or otherwise steal from the dealership can be not only costly - It's embarrassing! Find out what to look for… Learn More
Every day dealerships get caught up in costly disputes involving the minutia of the many labor laws. And then changes in the laws – ADA, FMLA and FLSA can add to the confusion. Jed will share with us some practical ideas about how dealership managers can be fore-armed for costly and time-consuming employee or government disputes. Here’s one to consider: What should a sales manager do if a salesman refuses to work on Saturdays or Sundays for religious reasons? Learn More
How you can read your prospective customer's "online bread crumbs." If you don't your competitors will!
Everyone knows that today's car shopper starts the process online way before they call or visit a dealership. With each click, search, and submission, these car shoppers leave behind valuable and insightful data and statistics about their habits, interests, and future behaviors. This data, when collected, aggregated, and analyzed, provides important information regarding online purchasing behavior and activity.
You will learn:
How to tap data from dozens of automotive websites to create automated, actionable business rules for your CRM system
How to read trail of crumbs left by "cookies" to track which Websites shoppers have visited
How to reduce the cost of finding which customers in your database are "in the market" Learn More