Presenter: Mark DeLucia of Dealermine
Original Air Date: May 31, 2012
Program Length: 90 minutes
Most common performance measurements in the parts department to just too superficial. Learn the hidden costs so that you can improve inventory efficiency and department ROI.
Dealers have their own money invested in their parts inventory. So it’s no surprise that they pay special attention to parts department performance. Fill rates and obsolescence are important measurements. But there are some hidden costs in the parts department that are often overlooked. And these hidden costs can drive down your ROI, even when accounting profits look OK.
Join DealersEdge and parts inventory expert Mark DeLucia for a special webinar on identifying those costs and, more importantly, ways that all car dealers can improve the all-important return on their own invested capital
Attendees will learn:
· The Seven Non-capital Costs of Every Parts Inventory
· How to Take Advantage of the Similarities Between Investing in Parts and Investing in the Stock Market
· The weaknesses of manufacturer return programs.
· Where auction services fit into the picture.
· Donate the parts. This is a reasonable option?
· Advantages and disadvantages of the obsolescence liquidation option.
Limited Time Only! For just the cost of one recorded webinar you can get exclusive 90 day access to EVERYTHING DealersEdge has to offer!! Your 90-Day VIP Season Ticket Pass will automatically renew after 90 days at the rate of $298 per quarter unless you contact Member Services at email@example.com or 800.321.5312 to cancel. There is NO CONTRACT and you can cancel without penalty at any time with no further obligation. Free Shipping on all Domestic Orders!